Sunday, July 18, 2010

Event Poster - Pretty Cool

I had a fun time making an event poster.  I tried to find a site that you can make posters on but I had no luck.  I used Publisher instead.  I choose to do a Family Literacy Night celebrating Dr. Seuss's 106th birthday (which was this past March).  I am a very plain person and to the point.  So as you look and read my poster it is reflected on it. it was fun looking at the different fonts and items you can add to a poster.  Publisher also has a lot of other types of documents, cards, and other paper items.  I will be using this software in the future.  Enjoy reading and looking at my poster.

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen,
    There is nothing wrong with being a plain and to the point person. That makes me think that you concentrate on what is important and can get right to it. That is a very important skill for a teacher to have. You can take a subject and make sure your students concentrate on what is important.
    I do not think your poster is plain at all. You incorporated a variety of different design elements. A poster needs to convey imformation in a clear and concise manner. Your poster achieved that goal beautifully.

    ReplyDelete