Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Website


Wow, I made a website.  It was very easy, you just had to follow the directions and in a matter of ten minutes you have your very own website. Since I have made it I have changed it twice now and keep rewording my introduction.  I really enjoyed make this site but I do not know if I will use it after this class.  I have not yet decided what to do, keep it or not.  Only time will tell.  I am a very private person and having something like this puts me out there in cyber-space for all to find. I am not really keen on having all these on-line accounts for this class.  We had to open up a Twitter account too, it is no one else's business what I am doing every second of the day, not even I know what I am doing every second of the day.  For now I will enjoy playing around and having fun doing things on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment