Monday, July 12, 2010

Too many Wiki's

I am so confused on how a wiki really works.  The only problem I had was down loading the google sidewiki, it down loaded on the second try.  When I compare the Litamce21 wiki site and the google sidewiki, I feel the google one is a  lot clearer and easy to use.  The sidewiki is to be used while surfing the internet.  It allows you to blog your reflections on what you have just read, an article, blog or just a website.  This is a great feature because I can reflect on what i just read.   When I set up the Litamce21 wiki it took me 2 days and a lot collabration with group members to finally set it up.  I know a lot teachers use wiki's on their teacher pages.  To me right now it just seems like we are setting up a lot of places for us to be reflecting/writing on.  The one neat thing about the wiki is what we are all working on it the group.  We all have access to revise the documents in our group wiki, this is great.  Eight eyes are better than two,especially when these two eyes are getting bad.  I guess I need to do alot more research on how a wiki functions and it's purpose.   Happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment