Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Making our lives easier --- Rubistar.

I really like looking at these sites that will one day make my life as a teacher a little easier. I reviewed some of the rubric generators' sites and the ones I looked at were great. Some did not work but that was OK since most did. I liked that they had ones for Pre-k/K rubrics. I really did not think you needed a rubric for kindergarten class. I played around with a couple of them but I made one on Rubistar. I did it for a history project, making a map of the United States features. They make it so easy for you, all you have to do is pick what you want and you are done. No sitting and pulling your hair trying to come up with what you expect. I think if you really want a rubric that is very specific you need to make your own. But these sites are good for basic rubrics. I had fun make my rubric and I would/will be using this type of site in my teaching career.

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen,

    I agree that being able to create a rubric should be painless and quick. This site is a great tool for creating a rubric! This site makes the a teachers life much easier!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete