Monday, July 19, 2010

Podcast



This was one of the hardest things that I have had to do in this class so far.  I started out doing my podcast on podcast.com.  I made my podcast on you cam to up load the video but when I went to upload the video on Sunday night it was giving me a hard time.  The site kept up loading the video but I could not retrieve it.  This was very frustrating.  I then decided to look at the other sites available to us to use.  I then decided to use podomatic.  I again tried to up load the video and had no luck.  So I had to use there video and recording stuff and redo my podcast on "Podcast in schools."  I was a little tired and fustrated at this point when I redid the podcast and not to mention  having a hard time remembering what I had said on the first one.  The podcast I posted was after my fifth attempt, by that point I was really tired and started to slur. 

 I can see that having podcasts in schools would be very beneficial to students and teachers.  The students really enjoy working together and using the computers.  It is a great way to make learning even more fun and exciting.  I just hope the podcast software/websites are easier to use than the ones we used.



No comments:

Post a Comment